Monday, January 21, 2013

War. War Never Chages... (Fallout 3)

So since I am only doing two of these a day and that means I can't really play these games more once I post without making a new one I have decided to start a second game. Yup yup. Now keep in mind that I have played this game before. But this time instead of mastering in big guns and explosives... I will be playing a more stealthy small guns and melee/unarmed game. This should be good right? Well here we go. Right into The Vault.

Do do do... So this opening when you are in the bus vehicle, why did that radio have the same frequencies both on the upside and the downside? Is that for when we are drunk and decode to drive with our feet? It's strange. Anyway, I still love this intro monologue. Damn... I forgot my subtitles.

I have always wondered why they decided to go with the 50s look. oh... They are talking about me. Now to be birthed with the help of none descript foolish doctor man. Kinda like Prof. Oak. I am a boy you nimrod. Ha ha ha x button makes me annoyingly cry-y.oh right... This game came out back when they still used the texting system. My name? Noxmad. And now to predict my physical future... White hair, young face. Just like my prematurely grey pop. Wow... There are more facial hair options then hair options. That is just saddening.

Yup, I will look a lot like my dad, prematurity grey and messed up hair. And now I am the most advanced baby on the planet! Look at me jump and not listen to my parents. Screw the teddie bear! I am getting the heavy dangerous truck! Whoo!

Take that Daddy. I beat your legs with a truck. This book knows me so much. I am special. My stats, 6,3,4,4,10,8,5. Just like me in real life.

Yay my little friend Amata! Yay I have made it 10 rotations around the sun we can't see cause we are underground! Now to talk to my childhood sweetheart and BFF. Hi Amata! No I had no idea you were going to do this for me... Really you believed me? Btw Wednesday is bingo night. Win a weeks rations of water! Or dehydrate to death! Oh yay grongak... I love getting books I don't even get to read... Sigh...

What do you know about my father's sexual habits you leathery old bag? I mean... Uh... Yes ma'am. Yay I got a sweet roll. No sharing required today! Noooooooooo my cake! Uh butch? Go to hell the sweet roll is my you brat! Ha ha playing musical chairs with butch is high-larious. Yeah he so lucky Gomez stopped the fight. Holy Crap my hair is already white.

Thanks for the Pip- Boy Stanley looks as old as you do. Yeah A series rules. Yes a hat to hide my hair. Yay Jonas finished my BB gun! Hiya Beatrice. Thanks for the really depressing and irrelevant poem... Bye! Stuff it Jonas gimme my gun! Yay I got a gun! Whoo. The beginning of my shooting career. Now to shoot the stuff get a pic and go to the future yay! Taking the GOAT! Hurray for Vats By the way. It carried me through that battle. Ha ha troll the picture now to go give Butch and his gang what for with my fisticuffs. But first I am taking the bobble head with me. Now to fight!
I still have no subtitles! Yeah I am her boyfriend. Hear me roar dumbass! Good Karma for the win. Now to take the goat. Whoo it is working this time.

1) scientist. Me: go for the pipe
2) patient. Me: amputate
3) young boy me: lead to safety and report him
4) baseball team. Me: designated hitter
5) grandma. Me: throw tea
6) old man. Me: bobby pin
7) mutation. Me: bullet
8) comic book. Me: gunpoint
9) prank. Me: bolts
10) overseer. Me: 3

I'm a fry cook? Yay manipulate my results. Funny thing is I only need to change one the from lock pick to sneak. And now all hell breaks loose. Oh yay my dad got me in trouble... Now they are trying to kill me. Time to leave this joint. The secret tunnel... Away! Let's go! And thanks for the pistol. I'll be sure to leave your dad alive. Baseball bat. Designated hitter assholes! Out of my way! Screw the sneaking for now. Baseball time all the way out of the vault!

Yes I will help you Butch. Just cause I am the bigger man. Yay now I have the Tunnel Snakes outfit. Noooooooooo not grandma Taylor! Oh well thin the herd... Moving on! Gomez... You always were my favorite. Sniff...thank you. Let's teach these guards a lesson. Took down gunman with a bat like a boss. What is that man on otherside of glass? I can't here you over the sound of how awesome I am! take this security Chief Hannon!

Interogating my love interest?! Unforgivable Mack. overseer you are lucky I like your daughter. Jonas...? No...

I am hacking I am hacking... I am killing. I am killing. I am leaving. I am leaving. Goodbye Amata... Sniff. I am done for now. See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment